My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, June 07, 2010

________________________________________________________

Wild Grapes

My Dad told me there were some wild grapes growing outside and when we went out and looked he didn't see any on the vine. Then he said "I bet I saw them when I was up on the roof.

He climbed up a metal ladder onto a metal roof and this was in the middle of the day in the Texas heat, to pull off a branch and show me.

He will be 80 this year. I really need to be more active so that I can be like that when I get older.

Quote: The Sun, with all the planets revolving around it, and depending on it, can still ripen a bunch of grapes as though it had nothing else in the Universe to do. - Galileo Galilei


Herfe is the proof.

2 Comments:

At 6/07/2010 5:11 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Cool! Do they taste good?

 
At 6/08/2010 10:15 am, Blogger Moggy said...

You can't eat a lot of them - like the ones you buy at the store. They are really tart. I like them, but the are good for making things like juice and jelly. <- not that I have done that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home