My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

________________________________________________________

Losing Weight



Don't worry I'm not this skinny.

I have lost 13lbs on my new diet and this seems like a way of eating that I can keep doing. I really like some things like cucumbers and cabbage and grapefruit that I really hardly ever eat. Years can go by without a grapefruit being on my plate. I don't really know why, but I think it's because things like potato chips and candy bars can be so handy that I forget real food even exists.

It's not that I haven't had chocolate, I made the best candy out of coconut oil and hershey's cocoa. I would have never thought I would be someone who ate healthy, but now I'm thinking that it is possible.

Quote: Older people shouldn't eat health food, they need all the preservatives they can get. - Robert Orben

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home