My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, January 23, 2006

________________________________________________________

I went to Yoga today.

It was an easy Yoga class for people with bad backs and old people, but I still had some muscles that got stretched that haven't been stretched in a while.

Still it was fun and then I used one of the exercise bikes for about 10 minutes. Then hit the showers. I'm not sure why, but I love the shampoo and body soap they have at health clubs. I'm sure I could find something like that to use at home, but it's nice for different places to have special things about them. I did mean to take some flip flop shoes to wear in the shower, but maybe I'll get around to that next time. I'm just happy that I was able to go today.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home