My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, May 27, 2006

________________________________________________________

Last Post till I come back from Vacation

I went out today and moved the Rabbit Food away from the back door.

We think the cat is getting jealous of us saying "oh he's so cute to the bunny" and when I was moving it I could see a tiny little bunny under the edge of the bush. He thought I did't see him and just sat there really still. And yes "He was soooo cute"

Also we went out to eat last night because it was The Boy's birthday. I didn't do a cartoon of it because it was not pretty. There was way tooo much food and it was all you can eat and choose what you want. I had steak, okra, potatoes, chicken, ice cream, cake, etc. The only thing I can say for myself is that I tried to get small portions of what I could so I got a taste of a lot of things without really putting as much as I could have on my plate.

4 Comments:

At 5/28/2006 11:27 am, Blogger oliveoil said...

hi, where did u get all those pictures from? U drawn it? that is pretty thoughtful of u to decorate your blog with such colourful pics!

 
At 5/31/2006 9:18 am, Blogger oliveoil said...

hi! how is your holiday? i m on holiday too! but still have to go for make up lessons. my friend has explained to me about the mistakes the writer made. at last i had a better idea of it.

 
At 7/21/2006 12:41 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7/23/2006 9:31 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home