My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

________________________________________________________

I got up at 4:00 this morning

My Dad gave his camper to my friend to use on his place and we got up at 4:00 to drive it there. That's better than the last time my Dad went with me - he was ready to go at 2:00 in the morning.

It's about a 5 hour drive and I think there were about 5 dead skunks on the way - that's about one per hour ;-). We did see even more live deer than dead skunks and that part was nice.

We drove there and back and then I drove home, so that was about 11 hours on the road today and I am really tired. I'm off work tomorrow, but I have a long to-do list. I need to mow the yard, pay some bills, clean house, and a lot of other stuff that I won't bore you with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home