My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

________________________________________________________

I joined toastmasters again


It's a good place to learn to speak in front of people and I have really enjoyed it when I was in it before. You prepare and make speeches. I've got to look for my old book and see where I am so I can start with another speech. They have groups all over the place and I would encourage anyone to try a group near them. I think it's a lot of fun and really helps.

1 Comments:

At 9/09/2006 1:15 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Interesting! I spend ten months out of every years speaking in front of people (my students) and it feels very natural. However, put me in front of a group of adults, and my heart feels like it will beat right out of my chest! Good luck with this and have lots of fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home