My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, September 11, 2006

________________________________________________________

This is such a sad day for our country

I have listened on the radio to people who were near by when the twin towers were attacked. There were a lot of innocent people and children who were killed.

It's hard to understand any religion that could have so much hate. I know that even some people who call themselves Christians have a lot of hate, but they are fooling themselves, because I don't think they could really be Christians. Maybe it's the same in other religions too.

I did get more done that usual today, but I'm still tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home