My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, October 16, 2006

________________________________________________________

Camera Batteries

I got a card reader for my camera so I can get pictures off of it. I have a couple of times taken the battery out and taken it to the store to try to get pictures made. So I did take out the battery first and try to find a slot where it would fit. I couldn't find a place in my new card reader that it would fit.

In my defense, my battery doesn't look like the one in the picture. It's flat and only about 8 times bigger than the card.

1 Comments:

At 10/17/2006 8:00 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Too funny! I'm glad that you got the card reader. Life will become so much simpler now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home