My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

________________________________________________________

It's been raining all day

I could just sleep all day, but I did run to the store and get stuff to put in my crock pot.

I really like the taste of soup that has cooked for hours until all the vitamins are probably cooked out of it. That reminds me I guess I will go ahead and take a vitamin.

3 Comments:

At 10/16/2006 12:34 am, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Sorry about the rain. It was in the negatives here today and we froze our little butts off just going from car to store. I will not be looking forward to yard duty this week.

 
At 10/16/2006 12:39 am, Blogger Chad Oneil Myers said...

Found your Blog on the Blogger home page.

Unique Blog you have here.

 
At 10/16/2006 1:53 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I don't think it ever gets to the negatives here. It does get pretty hot in the summer, but I don't mind that too much. I do complain if it gets below 60.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home