My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

________________________________________________________

Invented in Canada ;-)

The whoopie cushion was invented by the Jem Rubber Co. in Toronto Canada around 1940. I actually don't know why this became a success, especially back then. It is nice to know that I am younger than a whoopie cushion.

Have you thought about your Halloween costume yet?

4 Comments:

At 10/12/2006 1:05 am, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

I always dress up for Halloween and my students get a kick out of trying to figure out what I am. One year I dressed in hospital scrubs and tied chili peppers around my neck (I was Dr. Pepper). Another year, I dressed all in black, stuck movie tickets and popcorn to myself (I was the floor of a movie theatre). Last year, I taped a quarter to a slice of cheese and carried around a mallet (I was a quarter pounder with cheese). Not sure yet what I will do this year, but it will be creative for sure.

 
At 10/12/2006 1:09 am, Blogger Moggy said...

That sounds really cute. I haven't dressed up for Halloween in a few years, but if I think of any really cute ideas I'll pass them along.

 
At 10/12/2006 1:35 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I never thought of dressing as a pun, that appeals to me. I found a few of them. I think I may try something and see if people can guess who I am.

Deviled Egg:

Dress in all white and paint or attach a yellow circle to your stomach. Then wear devil horns and carry a pitchfork.

Buccaneer:

Attach a dollar to each ear (get it? Buck-an-Ear).

Leaf Blower:

Wear a baseball cap with a leaf dangling down in front of your face. When someone asks what you are, blow on the leaf!

 
At 10/13/2006 7:53 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Those are very fun!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home