My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, October 09, 2006

________________________________________________________

More longhorn stuff

Here is a picture of the shower tent that the longhorns tore up.

There is a new one now and maybe they wont get it. The other tent was not left standing and even the one that was folded up inside of it was torn up.

Aso here is a picture of my inside the back of my truck tent.

It was pretty good and I think the longhorns would be less likely to get me. I could even put the tail gate up if I needed to.

I'm thinking of going camping with my Sunday School class at the end of the month.

I will try to get pictures if I do. I will also need to get at least one new tire. The guy who inspected it told me that one of my tires barely passed. I guess I better look at my budget and see if I can buy and tire and still afford to go camping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home