My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, October 09, 2006

________________________________________________________

I took off work today to get stuff done

I did get my truck inspected, but I woke up with a crick in my neck from looking at the internet too much yesterday (yes I know I wasn't going to do that, but I did)

I also read and entire book. I have got to learn not to get so absorbed into things ;-(

Don't worry, it doesn't look bad and only hurts if I turn my head to the right or left. I may go get a heating pad and put on it.

3 Comments:

At 10/09/2006 9:39 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Sorry to hear about your neck. A heating pad will ease the pain, I'm sure. Feel better. :)

 
At 10/09/2006 9:45 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I put some kind of smelly lotion that heats up on it and it's slowly getting better.

 
At 10/10/2006 12:22 am, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Glad to hear it. :) I have chronic neck spasms and when it goes out, I'm down for days. I know how much it hurts and have developed some good coping mechanisms to get me through. I have a lavendar heating bag that I put in the microwave for two minutes and it is so wonderful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home