My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

________________________________________________________

Yesterday and Today

I need to mow, but I have to practice my speech for Thursday. I guess I will mow after the speech, but it better be soon while the grass is not too high for the mower to get it.

I was off Monday and then when I got to work yesterday I had a message on my phone from someone saying they were going to evaluate me. I didn't know who they were, or what they were talking about.

Later I found out it was for my toastmasters and I was susposed to give a speech. I found something that I would like to try, and so I'm going to do a sort of one woman 5 min play. I have to practice today a LOT. I will let you know how it turns out.

1 Comments:

At 10/11/2006 9:52 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Good luck!! Have fun with it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home