My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, January 20, 2007

________________________________________________________

Winter

One thing I do enjoy about this time of year, is the bird nests in the trees.

I like the spring and summer when the trees all have their leaves, but at this time of year you can really see the nests.

I like to try to remember in the spring when I'm just looking at a bunch of leaves that certain trees are full of birds homes that I can't see for the leaves.

There were a lot of years that I forgot to look and enjoy this, but the last few years I have started back enjoying nature more.

Quote: Use those talents you have. You will make it. You will give joy to the world. Take this tip from nature: The woods would be a very silent place if no birds sang except those who sang best.
- Bernard Meltzer

2 Comments:

At 1/21/2007 2:21 am, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

I enjoy seeing this as well. I love birds and we have one tree in our front year that houses these beautiful yellow birds that have the sweetest chirp. We love sitting out and watching them fly in and out of their nests.

 
At 1/21/2007 11:05 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

We don't have yellow birds down here I don't think, the brightest are the red birds.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home