My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

________________________________________________________

Drawing Icons

This is something new for me. I have been trying to create some icons. It was fun, but it's not easy to draw something really small with one color and have it look like what it's supposed to be.

Today it rained for the better part of the day, but it wasn't freezing. It's not even going to get down to freezing tonight - yeah. I was about to have to get a heat lamp and sleep with it shining on me, so I could feel like it was summer.

Quote: I never think of myself as an icon. What is in other people's minds is not in my mind. I just do my thing.
- Audrey Hepburn

2 Comments:

At 1/21/2007 2:23 am, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

You lucky girl! It was -20 degrees Celsius (about 1F) today and we froze our tushies off.
Good luck with the icons!

 
At 1/21/2007 11:04 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I wish you were here, I don't see how any one survives in that colder weather.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home