My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

________________________________________________________

At least it's Wednesday

This has been a busy week, I did find a dress that I am going to wear to the 1980's party Saturday. I could probably have just worn something that I already have and I probably will not look like I'm really in style for the 1980's, but I doubt that I was in style back then. Talking about getting dressed up, I better get ready for work, or I'm going to be late.

I read that the best place to look for a way to dress was to look at old Designing Women shows, or if you wanted to be really styling you might want to dress like Madonna did in the 80's

4 Comments:

At 2/07/2007 10:38 pm, Blogger Blessed said...

I love dress up parties. The 80's. What about finding one of those T-shirts like the one that says
"RELAX" (like from that famous 80's song Relax Don't Do it --Freddie Goes to Hollywood) or "GO-GO" From Wham! wake me up before you go go. Or how about teasing up the hair and having the big teased bangs. Flourscent colored sweatshirt with matching flourscent socks.
I remember the 80's well.

 
At 2/07/2007 10:51 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I really liked that song - Wake me up before you go _ humm that would be a great idea.

I got some stuff I'm going to try to put together, but if that doesn't work, I may have to get a tee shirt and write on it ;-)

 
At 2/08/2007 4:33 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the hair!

I like the idea of making our own Ts!

~alva

 
At 2/08/2007 11:33 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I don't think I'm going to have time to make a shirt, but I guess if I did it with a white shirt and a marker, it might work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home