My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

________________________________________________________

Big meeting today

I'm going to try to get there early to prepare before the meeting.

I hope it all goes well, I have so much going on right now that I'm having trouble finding time for my fun stuff - like blogging ;-(

Quote:I have left orders to be awakened at any time in case of national emergency, even if I'm in a cabinet meeting. - Ronald Reagan

3 Comments:

At 2/06/2007 3:34 pm, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

HEY! Where are the donuts? That's why no one showed! :)

 
At 2/06/2007 11:04 pm, Blogger Blessed said...

Hi Moggy!
For inspiration to write for your blog here is a website I sometimes visit:
http://thedailymeme.com/
or
for fun
blogthings.com.
Sometimes it gets my mind to wondering about things or sometimes I do the quiz or the meme.
Also, I have a 'tag' on my
February 5th post. Some questions. If you feel like answering and sharing.
BLESSINGS!

 
At 2/07/2007 2:19 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Alva = Actually we had one more person than I invited, but I took extra printouts just in case. But donuts are not a bad idea.

Blessed - I'm going to check out those site now. Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home