My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, February 09, 2007

________________________________________________________

Birthday Celebration Today

Not mine, but a couple of other people's. Anyway I'm not going to write too long this morning. I have a meeting with my boss first thing and want to get to work a little early.

Quote: Maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you've had, and what you've learned from them, and less to do with how many birthdays you've celebrated.” - not sure of author

2 Comments:

At 2/09/2007 10:35 pm, Blogger Nankin said...

Hope you have fun at the party.

 
At 2/10/2007 2:00 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

It was fun, I didn't really wear a hat ;-)

I'm glad to see that your blog is back up, it seems like it was down for a while and I couldn't get to it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home