My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

________________________________________________________

It was a long day

I also got the rest of my stuff out of storage, now I have a lot of work to do in the garage getting it all settled back in.

I couldn't get the light to turn off inside the cab of my truck, so I tried taking out some of the fuses and that didn't fix it. Then I tried to pry off the cover so I could take out the bulbs. I didn't get the cover off, but I pried on it enough that the light went out.

I just hope it stays that way.

Quote: We cannot hold a torch to light another's path without brightening our own.--Ben Sweetland

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home