My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, February 10, 2007

________________________________________________________

Cleaning out the Garage

Today's biggest chore is cleaning the garage and making room for the stuff out of my storage unit.

I will also have to go and get the stuff once I make room for it, but it's something that I need to do.

Some charity called and wants donations left out for them next week, so it's the perfect time to get rid of some old clothes and other junk if I can get it done.



Quote:
Your mission is proving that a love for the earth, and for the things of the earth, is possible without materialism, a love without greed... I entreat you not to be turned by the call of vulgar strength, of stupendous size, by the spirit of storage,
- Rabindranath Tagore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home