My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

________________________________________________________

Me and my shadow

I was standing there about to leave for work, and I could feel "The Cat" touching both of my feet. I looked down and he had both of his back feet on my feet. It was so cute, because he looked like he was trying to be my shadow.

Quote: Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see - Martin Luther King Jr

2 Comments:

At 2/15/2007 9:56 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

How sweet of him. We have to be careful not to step on Bear for he is always at out feet lately.

 
At 2/15/2007 10:49 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I don't know if I would call "the cat" sweet, he has put his claws on my leg so many times that I would hate for my Doctor to see it. I don't know what she would think.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home