My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

________________________________________________________

Well the three day weekend is over

I'm feeling much better, but my boss let me go home because I still can't stop coughing.
I have a lap top, so I can still connect into the the system at work.

Quote: “The art of acting consists in keeping people from coughing.”
- Benjamin Franklin

4 Comments:

At 5/29/2007 11:30 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I know what that's like! When I start......people think I have typhoid.

 
At 5/29/2007 11:48 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Once when I was a kid I got a really deep cough and ever since then when I get sick and start coughing I sound like I'm at death's door.

 
At 5/30/2007 12:29 am, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Oh dear, Moggy!! Hope you can get that coughing under control.
By the way, who is this "Janet" chacater and why is she honing in my #1 spot for commenting?!? Must teach my fellow Canadian pal a lesson! LOL

 
At 5/30/2007 1:11 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I'm becoming quite popular in Canada. I may have to do a blog signing tour up there ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home