My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, May 28, 2007

________________________________________________________

It's been a long day

I got a nail taken out of my tire and the oil changed and some belt replaced. I'm still coughing and tired. I think the worst thing is I spent a lot of the day communicating with a guy on eharmony. ..... Then I sent him the link to my blog and now he doesn't want anything else to do with me. This is not the first time it's happened.
I don't expect everyone to understand my sense of humor or why I would draw cartoons everyday, but still it hurts. ;-(

Quote: “If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough” - Albert Einstein

8 Comments:

At 5/29/2007 2:34 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

What does he know, anyway? Maybe he thinks you actually look like that.....:-) (not that you aren't adorably cute! :-))

 
At 5/29/2007 5:57 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I think I'm going to have to stay away from bigfoot and eharmony ;-(

Link to previous eharmony/bigfoot connection

 
At 5/29/2007 6:57 pm, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

Maybe in actuality, he IS Bigfoot and knew you'd eventually reject him when you found out!

Or possibly, he feared the day he would be a featured 'toon affectionately titled "The Boyfriend."

A funny world we live in...from my experience in all the years I was single, so many people complained of wanting to meet someone wonderful, then the moment they find the tiniest of perceived imperfection, they bolt. The guy God has for you will love your sense of humor and enjoy the daily cartoon journey with you! This blog just helps you rule out those who won't play along...that's a good thing. But I am sorry his actions hurt your feelings.

I hope you are feeling better!

 
At 5/29/2007 7:33 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I would probably run if someone was really interested in me, so it's sort of funny that it hurts my feelings when they are not.

I am feeling better.

 
At 5/30/2007 12:34 am, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Guys suck. Period.
Okay, not all guys, but A LOT of guys suck.
I have a few single friends (single moms) who have been dating for a couple of years. I do not know who raised these men, but their moms should be taken to task for the job they did. Sigh...sorry you were feeling hurt. He's not worth your feelings being hurt.

 
At 5/30/2007 1:09 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Thanks Kathy, I'm feeling much better now.

 
At 5/31/2007 12:53 am, Blogger New Fool said...

Hey there. Thanks for your kind words. Don't you worry about that guy from eharmony, he don't know nothing. I say you're just fine.

By the way, I'll be OK, the past few days have just been a little off.

 
At 5/31/2007 1:03 am, Blogger Moggy said...

New Fool - Thanks, I don't think he will ever look back at my blog again, but if he does - he will see that I have a few people who don't think I'm completely crazy ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home