My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, May 26, 2007

________________________________________________________

The Cat rode very well

He usually does. Oh and I just noticed that I don't have my seatbelt on. I did have it on when I was driving.

I'm feeling better all the time.

Quote:
“The cat, it is well to remember, remains the friend of man because it pleases him to do so and not because he must.”
- Carl Van Vechten

4 Comments:

At 5/27/2007 9:04 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Glad to hear that you are feelign better and that the cat rode well. Have you heard the quote:
"Dogs have owners, cats have staff"?
Love it!

 
At 5/28/2007 12:51 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

My cats DON'T ride well. They meow all the time and then they puke.

 
At 5/28/2007 1:30 am, Blogger Moggy said...

He was looking at buildings and someone next to us in traffic had a little fluffy dog that got his attention. My friend said that he looks at landmarks so he can find his way home if I leave him. I would never leave him.

 
At 5/28/2007 12:35 pm, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

One of Maggie's favorite things to do is go for a car ride. I've been lucky, she too does well, and unlike Janet's cat, doesn't toss her cookies! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home