My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, May 20, 2007

________________________________________________________

Okay brown is off the diet now

I put The Cat on the scale this morning and now he is just over 30lbs. He was 29lbs when I took him to the vet and got the special diet cat food. I though I was measuring it correctly, but I must be giving him too much.

I may have to get a tread mill and see if I can lure him to walk on it. He is still cute, but I don't think this is good for him.

Quote:
“The older you get, the tougher it is to lose weight because by then, your body and your fat are really good friends” - anonymous

3 Comments:

At 5/20/2007 8:28 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

One of my kitties is fat too, and I'm not quite sure what to do about it. I think he's eating mice ON TOP of his food. Well, not LITERALLY on top, but...you get the picture.

 
At 5/20/2007 9:07 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Yes I do get the picture, but that would be a good cartoon ;-)

At least your kitty is probably getting some exercise when he is going after his mice topping.

 
At 5/21/2007 9:15 pm, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

Brown mice...another reason to give up "Brown" on the color wheel!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home