My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, May 25, 2007

________________________________________________________

Superheros in a bottle

I have been derailed from weight loss, by this walking pneumonia thing. The doctor gave me these big yellow pills to take once a day and now I'm in a lot less pain (chest pain). That pneumonia bug was pretty rough and it really hurt when I coughed and I couldn't stop coughing.

I'm taking a weekend break from my blog and going to the country to heal. I should be back and better by Monday ;-)

Quote: “God heals, and the physician hath the thanks” - George Herbert (how true, I need to thank God and not just those big yellow pills)

4 Comments:

At 5/25/2007 2:21 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Have a good rest in the country. Don't let the roosters wake you up.

 
At 5/25/2007 2:45 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Hope you heal and are pain free for the weekend. Take good care of yourself. If I were near you, I would bring you some chicken soup and some good readin'. :)

 
At 5/25/2007 6:43 pm, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

If those big pills contain steroids, it'll definitely halt the weight loss thing! I had Pneu. in 2001; it was awful. My doc allowed me to go on an exhausting business trip to Europe a week after he diagnosed me...it took me months to heal once I returned and I even ended up in ER...everyone thought I was having a heart attack...but thankfully, it was only a bronchial attack. Rest, rest, rest! That is one of the most important things you can do to feel better. Praying for you!

 
At 5/27/2007 8:58 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Janet - I couldn't hear the roosters over the coughing ;-)

Kathy - I'll make myself some Campbell chicken soup and pretend it's from you.

Inspired - I am resting, but I feel guilty because I think I was resting more than I should have been before and now I just wish I was well enough to get all the things done that I shouldn't have put off in the first place ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home