My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

________________________________________________________

Waiting for the Doctor to call

I've been waking up about every three hours to get a drink, but that's about it. Now I'm waiting for the doctor to call if she can work me into her schedule.

I'm actually feeling a little better, before I didn't at all feel well enough to get out and go to the doctor. I can't stay up though, so I'm going to have to rest and get back when the phone rings.

Quote: "A doctor can bury his mistakes but an architect can only advise his client to plant vines.” - Frank Lloyd Wright

5 Comments:

At 5/23/2007 3:55 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I hope you can see the doc! Glad you're feeling a little bit better. Keep resting!

 
At 5/23/2007 4:47 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I have an appointment early tomorrow and I went ahead and took the next two days off work.

 
At 5/23/2007 7:58 pm, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

Yikes! That quote about the doctor is scarily true! I wonder how many doctors actually go to their patients' funerals. Can't you imagine if they were asked to give a euology?!

I'm sorry you are still not well! Do you think it had anything to do with the brown diet?

Your cat is so cat-like thoughtful.(Me! Me!, It's all about Me! by The Cat)

Feel better!

 
At 5/23/2007 8:12 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I think especially if the Doctor doesn't let you in for an appointment you should have them do the euology.

I don't think it's my diet, I think it's my trip to a kids amusement park on Friday. I forgot how many germs can be at those places.

That's what I like about Cats. I'm feeling all sick and maybe a little sorry for myself and he is biting me because he wants attention ;-/

 
At 5/23/2007 10:17 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Hope you feel better soon Moggy. Let us know what the doc has to say.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home