My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, September 01, 2007

________________________________________________________

I hate junk mail ;-(

You know how your always getting junk mail and don't want to bother opening it.

I happened to open one from a company
I didn't recognize and it was from my new Mortgage Company.

Apparently my old company sold me to them on July 31st.

I'm amazed that I found out. I can't believe I didn't just shred the letter. I looked at their web site and they look legitimate, but geeze Louise. I think a phone call would have been nice.

Did I mention that I hate junk mail?

Quote: “Convictions are mortgages on the mind” - unknown

[May my mind never be mortgage free - Moggy]

8 Comments:

At 9/01/2007 12:23 am, Blogger Pam said...

Do you ever find the important "real" mail tucked inside a junk catalog? I hate that.

I knew someone who once took one of the business reply envelopes from one junk mail place, filled it with another piece of junk mail from somewhere else, and mailed it. I liked that.

 
At 9/01/2007 12:50 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Just my luck, I would send junk mail to my mortgage company ;-)

 
At 9/01/2007 1:38 am, Blogger Two Kayaks said...

We have to walk down the street to get our mail from a mailslot. When we get junk mail, I slip it right back into the slot for outgoing mail. Hey! I didn't ask for it and it is not mine to begin with. :)

 
At 9/01/2007 1:47 am, Blogger Moggy said...

My mail is a couple of houses down too and there is a slot to send mail back, hummm that's a thought.

 
At 9/01/2007 4:03 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I hate junk mail too, but I looooove catalogs! I could look at them all the time, but one must restrain oneself....:-)

 
At 9/02/2007 12:32 am, Blogger Moggy said...

janet - I'm going to have to come up with a catalog of Moggy merchandise and send it to you ;-)

 
At 9/06/2007 2:07 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder if Pam is speaking about Dave? He's been known to do that. Or maybe it's the twins...?!

BTW...can I borrow your shredder? Your's looks like the industrial strength kind.

-al

 
At 9/06/2007 11:17 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Al - you can borrow my shredder over the thanksgiving holidays. I will be out of town ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home