My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

________________________________________________________

Name this plant

When I was camping we saw these really odd looking little trees with some kind of weird nut looking fruits on them. We picked some and I took them by my parents house to find out what they were.

The really odd thing that happened was that yesterday at work in a meeting the name came up and one lady had never heard of them. I said "I have some out in my truck" and I ran out and got one to show it to her. I bet she thinks that I am resourceful (or crazy) ;-)



Quote: “He who plants trees loves others beside himself”
- English Proverb (I am going to plant a tree)

4 Comments:

At 8/29/2007 3:32 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or...maybe she just thinks you're a nut who keeps rare nuts in your truck!

Oh c'mon, you know that one had to be said. ;-)

-Billy
(not really, it's me, but you'd figure that out anyway since it wasn't a little rhyme -al)

 
At 8/29/2007 4:07 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

So what IS it? Now I'm burning with curiousity.....

 
At 8/29/2007 4:17 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Ohio State Tree

 
At 8/29/2007 9:57 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Okay it's a buckeye ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home