My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, August 27, 2007

________________________________________________________

I'm back

Thursday night after work, I drove up to my parents house by the lake, because I wanted to break up the long drive to the camping spot.

My Dad has this place where he hides a spare key, so I didn't worry too much about having my key with me.

I got there about 10:00 PM and felt around in the dark for the key. I finally gave up and slept in my truck.

It wasn't too bad, except for the seat belts and even though I'm short, I'm not short enough to stretch out in my truck.

I called my Dad the next day and it turns out that after leaving the key in it's spot for a year or two, he accidentally put it in his pocket and went home with it. So I started my camping a day early.

Quote: “Looks like you've lost the keys to the clue-mobile”
- Martin Poulter

2 Comments:

At 8/27/2007 3:37 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Sounds like a comfy night......:-) I like your little toesies.....:-)

 
At 9/01/2007 8:23 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Oh thank you, I actually have more than three toes on each foot, but it's not easy to draw with a mouse.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home