My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

________________________________________________________

I'll be working late today ;-)

I know that Ali doesn't think that I really work, but I do.

I'm planning on having several meetings today before happy hour.

We are having a group building
happy hour after work today. We actually get to leave work early to go to it.



Quote: “Personally, I can't see why it would be any less romantic to find a husband in a nice four-color catalogue than in the average downtown bar at happy hour.” - Barbara Ehrenreich (humm I didn't know you could find a husband at a happy hour) Note added later: I didn't find one ;-)

2 Comments:

At 8/23/2007 12:34 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Have fun, being happy.....:-)

 
At 8/23/2007 1:45 am, Blogger Moggy said...

It wasn't bad, there was free food and drinks (well free nonalcoholic drinks)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home