My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, August 24, 2007

________________________________________________________

Three Day Weekend - Friday

I will have to fill in when I get back, I have lots to do to get ready.

I will not be near the Internet till late Sunday - until then - talk amongst yourselves ;-)



Quote: Talk amongst yourselves. I'll give you a topic: Rhode Island is neither a road nor an island. - Linda Richmond (Saturday Night Live - Coffee Talk)

4 Comments:

At 8/23/2007 11:16 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

chat, chat, chat. So....um...what are we gonna do until Moggy gets back...? Hmmmm.....life is so boring without her......

 
At 8/27/2007 1:09 am, Blogger Moggy said...

janet - I've seen your blog and I know your not bored ;-)

 
At 8/27/2007 2:27 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Self! How are you?

Well, actually, quite wonderful as I've just returned from vacation.

Why yes, it was quite wonderful, wasn't it?

Yes! My favorite part was the trip up to Pikes Peak...even tho I'm afraid of heights.

But along the way, didn't we stop to take a photie of something that reminded us of Moggy?!

Yes, we did. And we blushed as we posed near the sign and people drove by and saw us being a Tourist Dork.

But, I think Moggy might enjoy the photie. Maybe you should post it on our blogsite.

What a great idea! Let's do that, as we know Moggy is a big fan!

............off to post photies!

-al and self

 
At 9/01/2007 8:19 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Al - that was talk among "yourselves" not yourself ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home