My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, September 02, 2007

________________________________________________________

Insurance, Phone and Web Site Flustrations

Saturday morning I can't find my car insurance card.

CONDENSED VERSION

I went through lots of junk mail. Then tried to call

"sorry but you don't need to dial a 1"

When I do get the number right

Press 1 for, Press 2 for etc.

"sorry, but we are very busy please hold, waiting time is approximately 5 minutes"

Tried a different number that I thought was local and....

"sorry, but you must dial a 1"

Press 1 for, Press 2 for etc.

"sorry, but we are very busy please hold, waiting time is approximately 5 minutes"

Then I tried the website

" sorry, but your account number is not correct"

Another call to tech support and it sounds like they outsourced their call center to a non-English speaking country. I finally have the correct account number and went back into the web site.

Quote: "The system is currently unavailable. Please try again later."
- - - - - - -
- - - - - - -- - - - - - -- - - - - - -- - - - - - -- - - - - - -
After all that I drove for an hour to help a friend who was moving from a third floor apartment and went up and down the stairs with boxes for about 3 hours and then came home. Mowed the front yard. [and here is some good news] remember the neighbor that I thought didn't like me. His son came over and helped me with the yard and he said his Dad doesn't speak English and just looks mad all the time, but really isn't mad.

The yard looked so good I went out and got some flowers and put them in the flower bed.


4 Comments:

At 9/01/2007 4:03 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

AAAAARRRRRGGGGG!!!!!

 
At 9/01/2007 8:15 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

You said it ;-/

 
At 9/02/2007 12:33 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

PS- Moggy, you look weird bald. :-)

 
At 9/02/2007 12:40 am, Blogger Moggy said...

janet, I was thinking about gluing my hair back on ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home