My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

________________________________________________________

Freezing Fog

It's been pretty cold here lately and I have been hearing about freezing fog. I didn't know what it was so I looked it up. It sounds like it would make a good horror movie.

I worked from Home yesterday because of the weather, but I'm going in this morning - through the freezing fog. It's above freezing here today, so it shouldn't be a problem.

By the way I did okay Monday in our weigh in. I don't have my computer set up very well right now for drawing cartoons. I'm using a laptop with the little button instead of a mouse. I'll try to set it up better tonight.

1 Comments:

At 1/03/2009 6:19 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

can u leave ur phone number to me???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home