My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

________________________________________________________

Christmas Lights

The Girl and I drove around and looked at Christmas lights. There are some really pretty ones in our town.

I also tried to put color in my hair in a spot that I had missed. I don't know if I said it, but I actually took a paint brush and painted color into my hair. I just didn't double check the back to see if I got it in all even.

I was feeling pretty good about how my hair looked, even though a couple of friends told me the back needed work. I took a mirror and looked at the back myself and they were right ;-)

Quote: Look at life through the windshield, not the rear-view mirror - Byrd Baggett

3 Comments:

At 12/11/2008 12:57 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Moggy,
It's time to make an appointment with a salon (a certified one). Put the paintbrush DOWN!! ;)

 
At 12/11/2008 5:55 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Those are the times when you wish you were an owl......you could see the back of your head. AND hear a mouse running along the forest floor from a long distance away.

 
At 12/13/2008 3:35 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

2K - I like painting my hair. I got The Girl to help me out a little.

Janet - I think if I were owl and twisted my head around, the hair that I couldn't see would still be on the other side of my head from my eyes ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home