My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

________________________________________________________

Rambling thoughts of Christmas

I just heard the comercial that says "Kmart saves Christmas". This made me think of all the "Save" signs we see in the season of Our Saviors birth. Then I thought that we also see a lot of "Sale" signs and that we often sale out to the world instead of being sold on the things of God.

Then I thought about the Clearance signs. Wasn't Clearance the name of that Angel in the movie "It's a wonderful life". Oh wait, I think that was Clarence ;-)

Quote: One man's life touches so many others, when he's not there it leaves an awfully big hole. - Henry Travers (Clarence)

3 Comments:

At 12/10/2008 4:53 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Can you believe I have never seen that movie?

 
At 12/10/2008 7:42 pm, Blogger Pam said...

Those KMart ads make me crabby...

So how did your hair turn out? Did you wear a wig to work? Did you wear your cat on your head?

And how can we get Janet to watch It's a Wonderful Life?

 
At 12/10/2008 9:45 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Janet - I didn't know there was anyone who hadn't seen that movie.

Pam - I didn't wear a wig and I didn't get my hair the color I was trying for yet - I'm not sure what we can do about Janet, You can lead a woman to the TV, but I guess you can't make her watch it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home