My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

________________________________________________________

Happy Hour

A friend invited me to Happy hour with a group of people that she knows and I don't know. I got there about 30 minutes before she did and I sat next to the group, but didn't talk to them. They didn't know that I belonged with them and so they didn't say anything either. When she got there she introduced me to eveyone.

They are a really nice group of people. I'm not sure if I can handle having more friends, but maybe I can.

Quote: Color possesses me. I don't have to pursue it. It will possess me always, I know it. That is the meaning of this happy hour: Color and I are one. I am a painter. - Paul Klee

3 Comments:

At 1/09/2009 3:27 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

You can ALWAYS handle more friends...:-)

 
At 1/09/2009 9:12 pm, Blogger Nankin said...

The more friends the better.

 
At 1/17/2009 4:27 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I do have some nice friends

 

Post a Comment

<< Home