My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, January 04, 2009

________________________________________________________

More on my New Years Weekend

I saw 17 deer. Eight at one time in a wooded area near the road I was going down and one crossing a road going out from a nature center. The best were four that came to eat at a deer feeder as I was sitting and watching. Two of them came within about 30 feet of me.

The hardest part was being still and quiet ;-) well I do have a little trouble being quiet.

It was a nice peaceful weekend and I needed it because my X called again a couple of times. I know that he is a human being and I don't want to be mean to him, but at the same time I don't want to talk to him at all about anything.

Quote: Some of the best lessons we ever learn are learned from past mistakes. The error of the past is the wisdom and success of the future. - Dale E. Turner

1 Comments:

At 1/06/2009 5:51 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Sounds lovely! The deer, I mean, not the ex part....:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home