My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

________________________________________________________

Happy Toes


I've been thinking that I was going to just have feet problems because my toes have been hurting for about two weeks, but I finially realized that I've been wearing the same shoes for a while (ones someone gave me because they hurt their feet) and I tried some other shoes and now I have very happy toes.

I didn't make it to exercise class, but I did go for a walk around the lake at lunch time.(probably about half a mile) it's got ducks and trees and a path and it's really nice.


I don't always fix supper, but tonight I did. I had some meat that I was going to make stew, but I decided to broil it and had a baked potato and some peas with cheese cut up in them. Okay it wasn't gourmet, but it was good. It also wasn't cereal with milk and half a bananna like I was having for supper. I was being pretty good about that, but yesterday the boy brought home pizza and I somehow forgot about the cereal. I'll get back to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home