My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, June 05, 2006

________________________________________________________

Already Planning my next adventure ;-)


My boss is letting me take off a half day friday, if I make the time before I leave. I plan to go and camp where the wild hogs roam. I'm not sure if I will take a tent, or just sleep in my car - where I am sure that they can't get me ;-)

5 Comments:

At 6/06/2006 2:15 pm, Blogger oliveoil said...

moggy! glad tt u are back! looks like u had a great time! is that a church trip? i guess it is a good way of bonding christians!

 
At 6/07/2006 1:15 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Yes the trip to Destin was a Church trip, but the camping one is not. It was a great way to get to know people. If you are stuck in a small bus for about 14 hours with a group - you get to know them better. Everyone was very nice.

 
At 6/11/2006 5:33 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7/23/2006 9:31 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9/09/2006 11:25 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Deleted spam comments by Mr. Anonymous

 

Post a Comment

<< Home