My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, June 12, 2006

________________________________________________________

I'm back from camping

The flower in the picture is about the right size, but I drew myself much smaller than actual size ;-)

I had a great time. I didn't see any wild hogs, but I did hear them. I also saw a really cute deer with the spots still on him when I first got there.

I climbed up a ladder into a tree so that I could see a long ways away. I talk about climbing trees, but I don't usually really climb up that high. It was fun. I did a drawing of it, which I will upload when I get a chance.

2 Comments:

At 6/12/2006 7:55 am, Blogger oliveoil said...

Where did u go for camping? some forests?

 
At 6/12/2006 9:16 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Not a forest, just a friends place. He hasn't built a house yet so we have to camp there if we go. It has the feel of being in a forest, but you can drive about 5 miles or so and there is a town where you can eat or shop.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home