My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, June 09, 2006

________________________________________________________

Sketchs from my vacation

Since I couldn't take my computer I just did a few sketches on paper. It has taken me a while to scan them so I could put them on my blog.



I got down to the beach one time when there was no one else there but me. It was really peaceful. I don't really like the ocean. I like the woods and the mountains, but it is one of God's creations. So I made myself think of 10 things I liked about it.



I watched a woman making a sandcastle and sketched her. I liked the colorful little unbrellas that people had on the beach.

2 Comments:

At 6/09/2006 3:02 pm, Blogger oliveoil said...

do u sketch them by yourself? that is wonderful!

 
At 6/12/2006 11:31 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

yes all by myself ;-)

Thanks

Moggy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home