My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

________________________________________________________

Meeting with friends

I met with some friends at the Mall today after work. Some of them I haven't seen in a year or more, but we have talked on the phone or email. We set goals for ourselves for this month and then were going to get back together to see if we made it. Mine are organizational goals. I need to set up files for my papers at home and just get my entire home more organized. I may not be able to do that all in a month with all the other stuff I do, but I should be able to get a start on it.



I know it doesn't look like we had on shoes in my picture, but we did ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home