My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

________________________________________________________

Longhorns in the camp

Don't worry, I'm not camping right now, but my friend called and some longhorn cows came through the place that we camp. I just hope they didn't knock over the camper.

I'm thinking that maybe I will get a tent that is not green, so it doesn't look like something to eat just in case.

3 Comments:

At 9/13/2006 7:59 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

You see? This is why I only stay in hotels...no long horned cows there.:)

 
At 9/13/2006 9:02 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Oh come on... Where is your sense of adventure ;-)

 
At 9/14/2006 7:44 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

In the five star hotel room with room service! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home