My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

________________________________________________________

300 million people in the US

And yet I am still single ;-)

I guess there is a chance of finding someone, even if they are one in a million.

The way I figure it, there are 300 people who are one in a million, so all I have to do is find one of those 300 ;-)

Quote: “Before the beginning of great brilliance, there must be chaos. Before a brilliant person begins something great, they must look foolish in the crowd.” (I'm not sure who said this, but I do sort of look foolish in a crowd. ;-)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 10/19/2006 1:35 am, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

That picture looks like the "Where's Waldo" world of dating.

 
At 10/19/2006 2:05 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Hey maybe it's Waldo I'm looking for ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home