My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

________________________________________________________

Another Cherrios on the floor kind of day

I got a bowl of cheerios, opened up the fridge and saw there wasn't enough milk. Then accidently spilled them all over the kitchen floor.

It's not even daylight yet.

Looks like the beginning of a great day.

Quote:: Every job is a self-portrait of the person who did it. (not sure who said this, but I have a picture in my mind of my face on a cherrio (a honey nut cherrio to be exact :-)

2 Comments:

At 10/17/2006 8:02 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

In my attempt to look on the bright side of things...good thing that the milk wasn't yet in it. :)

 
At 10/18/2006 1:14 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I remembered last time when I spilled, refilled and then put milk in them and spilled them again. So even if I had of had enough milk, I don't think I woudl have risk it. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home