My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

________________________________________________________

Happy Hour

I went to Happy Hour after work today, with some of the people I used to work with before I moved to my new department. It was fun. I only drank coke, but some of them had some pretty interesting looking drinks. One was a bright blue and some had salt around the top. Some of them had beer, which is not so interesting looking.

They also have chips and dip and other stuff that goes along with your drink (actually you pay enough for the drink to cover it). It's a good thing I don't go too often.

3 Comments:

At 10/06/2006 12:53 am, Blogger Nankin said...

I used to go out after work, but the whole scene lost it's allure after awhile. Maybe it was all those years of being a single mother and having to get home for the kids.

 
At 10/06/2006 12:54 am, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Sounds like fun! I had a meeting right after work today (that I had to drive 40 minutes to get to) that lasted until 9:00 p.m.! They served drinks as well, but all I had was a coke. I was astounded that people were drinking at a work function.

 
At 10/06/2006 1:29 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I'm not much of a Happy Hour type person, but it was very close to work and I left work eary to go - so really no time missed. I will have to make up for it tomorrow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home