My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

________________________________________________________

Timer

I have been spending way too much time on the computer and so I'm going to try to use my time a little more wisely. To start with I'm going to try to give equal time to doing things like reading and surfing the web and things like cleaning and cooking.

Not sure how this will work, but I have a timer and I'm going to give it a try.

So I have to get off the computer for a while and get my timer set up.

1 Comments:

At 10/09/2006 1:07 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Good luck with that! I have to spend a lot of time on my 'puter because of this course I'm taking through the University of Toronto. I wish I could limit myself, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home