My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, October 21, 2006

________________________________________________________

Saturday to-do-list


Today I want to paint my kitchen table. I got a picture years ago of this painted table and kept it and even found [what I think will be] the perfect table to go with my plan. I want you to know that I am aware of just how awful this looks, but the real design is a lot better than this cartoon believe me. What I have represented as dots inside of the black on the top of the table is actually flowers. Anyway I'm off to the store for paint. I also need to do laundry, clean out the fridge and go and help a friend pack for moving.

2 Comments:

At 10/21/2006 2:36 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Busy day! Good luck with the table. I trust that it will be gorgeous when finished.

 
At 10/23/2006 1:08 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Oh you trust me too much ;-) I did paint the legs black and the top yellow, but I probably wont finish it this week because I'm helping my friend and I have to pack for camping this weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home