My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

________________________________________________________

Script Writing

Today I was thinking of why TV shows and movies are so popular and I think it is because they are reading from a script. That means they get to say the things that we think of later and say “I wish I had said that".

I will probably not write a script, but I am going to start a little more serious journal on paper. I will put what I can in here as long as it doesn't spoil the mood of my blog too much.

4 Comments:

At 10/19/2006 1:37 am, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

I'll look forward to your new kinds of posts. Let me know if you want some privacy here. I will completely respect your space.

 
At 10/19/2006 2:30 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Don't worry everyone is still welcome here. I didn't mean to sound like I was running people off. I'm just planning to write out some thoughts and prayers and stuff I'm working on in a private journal.

 
At 10/19/2006 9:03 pm, Blogger Nankin said...

That's another reason you need to come back to the writing group.

 
At 10/19/2006 10:02 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I'm sorry, but I will not be bringing my private journal to writers group either ;-) I will try to come back though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home